Wednesday 20 June 2007

More apartment pics

Oh, did i mention my housemates are from Canada and England? They are slightly older than me (31) but both are top blokes. They have lived here 6 years and 1 year respectively, so have given me plenty of tips about living in Japan.
The kitchen is simple but does the job

Our apartment is the in the corner of the Annex building on the top floor- you can see our washing on the balcony.


The view from our balcony. Not terribly scenic- no rice fields or temples to be seen, but suprisingly you never hear the train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jimmy, randomly came across your web page as I was researching english jobs in japan... i too am moving to japan in september. my boyfriend is there too...we're from san diego CA, he's in the navy, and he's a surfer as well... you seem like a cool guy and i'd love to chat with you about japan so if you'd like please email me at pearly300@aol.com... take care:)
Alanna