Saturday 2 June 2007

It's a not a so bad...

Well, at first i was abit dissapointed that the provided housing isn't going to be south of Tokyo, because there are many traditional areas and temples and gardens in South Tokyo (Kamakura is one such area). However, chin up...

I made some posts on a website for foreigner surfers living in Japan, and one guy wrote back saying he lives in Ichikawa and has a car. He told me to message him when i get to Japan and he is keen to hook up for a surf. Apparently there are surfing beaches a little over an hour away. So sounds great if its works out, would be sweet to have someone show me the local breaks... Some of the posts also said that Ichikawa is a pretty nice place to live, which is good to hear, because i was expecting it to just be a mass residential area.

I am even more excited now, cant wait to go surfing in Japan!!

11 days to go!!

3 comments:

Kaoru said...

I sometimes think you worry too much! I'm sure you'll have an awesome time, please show me around Ichikawa when I'm back in Dec...will miss ya heaps.

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, you will nail it. Good knowing about the blog. All the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz... Good luck in Japan. You will have an awesome time i know it!
I'll be sure to keep reading the blog as i will be living vicariously through you..