Saturday 8 September 2007

1 year ago...

On another note, today is exactly one year since i left Japan on my last visit. I had just had an awesome trip to Kyoto and when my plane was taking off the ground in Tokyo, headed back to Australia, i swore i would return to live here... and here i am!!

I know what our thinking. Geez he must be bored if he's putting out random stats like that...

Also, the typhoon has passed. My area didn't suffer any major damage, but areas further north apparently sustained suibstantial damage (according to my housemate who just arrived home from work about three minutes ago).

The plan is to go surfing tomorrow afternoon with my Israeli mate Gus. I think we might stay down there sunday night and also surf Monday morning. Fingers crossed we get some nice glassy swell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo glad that u love living over there!
Can't wait to catch up in 3 months...take care xo

Unknown said...

Random stats are the spice of life.

Well I actually made it over here. Was actually out at some bars in Ikebukuro on Thursday night when the Typhoon came through. Nice way to be welcomed to Japan, heh.

James said...

Welcome to Japan mate, welcome