Saturday 25 August 2007

Horse sashimi

Nothing worthy of a mention has been happening of late really. I went to the beach last weekend (again). This time it was a beach south of Tokyo (Enoshima) but this beach was pretty dirty and not as nice as the beaches in Chiba (and much less nicer than home). Having said that, we still had fun swimming and drinking beers on the beach.

Last night i went to an Izakaya after work and sampled horse sashimi (raw horse meat). It was more tender than i expected and actually wasn't too bad... Neighhhhhh

Also, i have started listening to a new band. They are called Enter Shikari and are kind of a mix of punk/emo/metal and trance. They have punk singing, metal breakdowns and trance synth. It's pretty cool so check it out... Fairly original i guess.

3 comments:

Jimmy In Japan said...

Hi, I came across your blog as I was doing a google search for mine. It feels like a bit of Deja Vu reading your stuff, really informative. I'm working for one of the other schools. I hope Nova isn't screwing you around. Ciao.

Jimmy In Japan said...

The company has been great to me. We had the whole Obon season's holidays (We get ALL the holidays). I walked past a few Nova offices that were still open, and I felt sorry for you guys. The pink rabbit mascot is cute. I may try to win it at a UFO catcher.

Anonymous said...

Great work.